- The Senior Data Analyst will manage the processes of accurate data collection, processing and analysis.
- The ideal candidate has a talent for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets, with experience in providing impactful data insights and steering effective user acquisition and retention strategies.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to synthesize valuable insights from raw data, and the communication skills to effectively disseminate information across the team and organization.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Design architecture, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for Idmibok’s analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Build and maintain monitoring, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within Idmibok’s broader data/technology ecosystem
- Administer and operationally support Idmibok’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Partner with the Information Technology team to maintain and support application licensing and software distribution
- Provide analytics tools and platforms subject matter expertise to staff/team
- Develop and implement methods for educating at scale
- Provide ad-hoc support of various growth initiatives including qualitative research, survey design, web development, and more.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Support development of high-value or complex proposals or bids including proposal writing
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports;
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards;
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using “Senior Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
Note: Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.