- The MIS/Innovations Officer is responsible for supporting MIS application development and deployment of Idmibok International and its affiliates custom developed, off-the-shelf, and/or hosted solutions.
- S/he should possess excellent software engineering skills with experience in web development, data visualization, data-science, and database systems design.
- The incumbent of this role will also conceptualize and develop graphic materials including infographics and data visualization, presentations, online publications, one-pagers, reports, and other communication materials as needed.
- Support in the development and deployment of organizational systems, including custom developed, off-the-shelf, and/or hosted solutions.
- Troubleshoot software malfunctions, maintaining existing programs and make appropriate modifications based on changes in program implementation, equipment, personnel and/or errors in existing programs.
- Advise and execute MIS efforts, including developing and designing mobile apps, communication tools, drafting proposal shell using adobe suite and all business and communication materials.
- Contribute to the design, management, and implementation of all country office MIS projects.
- Support web design, development, and management including regularly updating the website by adding resources, events, pages, announcements, etc.
- Design content graphics and layout, including electronic newsletters, campaign graphics, infographics, fact sheets, and announcements.
- Support the New Business team with graphic design on the technical proposals and other relevant materials.
- Explore and develop spatial solutions using the full range of ArcGIS applications, maintaining complex geographic datasets, and performing regular GIS updates, editing and analysis.
- Provide continued IT support to all staff with ensuring software and antivirus updates are current, managing and administering user accounts, etc.
- Support workshop and meeting audio-video technology.
- Contribute to definition of standards, best practices, and maintenance of applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or a related course; Advanced Degree is an advantage.
- 4 years of experience in providing technical support in a complex organization.
- Knowledge and development experience of data integration services preferably Azure data factory or similar data orchestration & integration services in the cloud.
- Proven expertise in Graphics Design using with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentations.
- Practical experience in web design, development, and management.
- Familiarity with database technologies and web hosting tools.
- Familiarity with common web and social tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social platform analytics).
- Expertise in Microsoft operating systems and applications: 7, 10; Office 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a non- governmental organization (NGO).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using ‘MIS/Innovations Officer” as the subject of the email.
Only Nigerian nationals or people with a Nigerian work permit can apply, as sponsorship will not be offered for this position.
Note: Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.