Job Title: Senior Program Assistant, Strengthening Oxygen Utilization and Respiratory Care Ecosystem (SOURCE) – Access Delivery Partnership (ADP) – UNGO Jobs
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s SOURCE project continues a decade of work in strengthening respiratory care systems across a variety of countries. In Senegal, this work will continue a close collaboration with country decision-makers in the development and execution of a comprehensive, national respiratory care plan. The project will pursue strategies to help prioritize and improve access to oxygen therapy and other essential equipment involved in respiratory care as an integral part of health systems strengthening.
The Access Delivery Partnership project is a collaboration between the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Special Program for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) and PATH. Working across a range of sectors and disciplines, ADP partners draw on their unique areas of expertise to help countries strengthen health systems and achieve health for all. ADP is funded by the Government of Japan and works in several focus countries including Ghana, India, Indonesia, Malawi, Senegal, Tanzania and Thailand.
PATH is looking for a Senior Program Assistant to support the SOURCE and ADP projects in Senegal.
- Provide general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team logistics. This includes working closely with SOURCE and ADP program teams and the project administrators to initiate project activities, the maintenance of a shared team calendar for each project team in the target countries for each project.
- Provide meeting planning and logistics activities: include scheduling internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database on project contracts and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing.
- Assist project teams with documents translation, travel planning arrangements and post-travel reimbursements including check requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Coordinate procurement of both services and supplies and working closely with the procurement and operations team to manage vendors and suppliers.
- In consultation with relevant staff, plan and coordinate the production and distribution of monthly activity reports and other communications materials as requested. Additional responsibilities will include liaising with Seattle-based project staff and relevant country staff on PATH branding standards and coordinating review processes for publications for each project.
- Work with the Project Administrators (PADMs) to provide support with financial engagements for each project team.
- Provide support to special events, workshops and conferences as may be needed, both to support the Senegal program as well as for the SOURCE Project and ADP events.
- Maintain the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily accessible. This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
- Coordinate with full project teams to ensure smooth coordination of administrative tasks between the Seattle and other country offices as assigned.
- Liaise with other country teams to identify other areas where additional administrative support may be required.
A minimum of three years of directly related administrative and program support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Basic research skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background.
Strong organizational skills.
Adaptable to changing priorities.
Effective time management.
Experience working under deadlines.
Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
Fluency in English, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
Demonstrated prior experience supporting large meetings and managing multi-country travel planning as well as working with multiple vendors is an added advantage.
Must have legal authorization to work in Senegal.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply:
Please, submit your application through the following link: https://bit.ly/3jyBepL