· Develops and implements resource development strategies and plans that support Habitat for Humanity’s mission/ strategic plan in Bangladesh
· Provides oversight, support and management of Resource Development
· Lead the process of donor identification, cultivation and stewardship for public and private sector fundraising (FOI, multi/bilateral agencies, corporates, etc.) in Bangladesh, regionally and globally
· Work across departments and lead the development of complex proposals and reporting activities, preparing and submitting proposal and reports in timely manner
· Develop annual resource development plan for HFHB and establish appropriate short and long term goals for in-country and regional/global resource mobilization
· Manage donor recognition by using designated donor database to track revenue streams
· Develop strong relationships with US Habitat Affiliates through strong communications materials and information sharing to increase potential with Tithe fund opportunities
· Oversee all aspects of donor compliance, including managing agreements, requirements, etc. and ensuring that the HFHB team is proactively following up on requirements and sharing any risks/issues that arise in timely manner
· Promote the growth of the volunteer program in accordance with strategic goals (increased number of volunteers, building awareness, and raising resources for HFHB).
· Maintain a working knowledge of local, state, and national trends, demographics, and issues related to nonprofits, fundraising and mission-critical issues
· Demonstrate sensitivity to the cultural and situational diversity of the donors and organizations
· Provide supervision and oversight to staff, including job performance, planning, goal setting, monitoring, feedback, evaluation and development
· Assume other duties as assigned by the National Director, AP RD Director
· Master’s degree in marketing/ Management/Social Science/Public Relations/ Development Studies/ International Relations/ Media and Communications
· 05-7 years working experience, including 3-4 years in managerial position with Development Organizations
· Minimum of 3 years of experience researching, developing and writing successful fundraising proposals, donor reports, for non-profit organizations.
· Working experience in an international organization, preferably in an INGO.
· Experience of securing large-scale funding from institutional donors
· Experience of working with partner organizations and in consortia to secure funding from institutional donors.
· Proven ability to develop complex, winning proposals
· Sound knowledge on strategic and operational planning
· Proven networking and liaison skills with multilateral and bilateral donor agencies
· Advance skills in MS Office software and internet operations
· Excellent communications and presentation skills both English & Bengali
· Proven networking and relationship building skills with multilateral and bilateral donor agencies, foundations and peer organizations e.g. INGOs
· A self-starter, sound judgment skills with creative ideas and the ability to take ownership of key relationships to achieve successful outcomes.
· Confidence in dealing with high-level representatives of donor and partner organizations
· Maintain high moral character with integrity and honesty
· Strong reporting and presentation skills; and an eye for design
· Ability to plan and produce quality work to tight deadlines
· Successful supervisory and team building skills, team player
· Ability to work and live in cross-cultural setting
· Should have a “Can Do Attitude
· Advance organizational and administrative skills
How to apply:
If you feel that your qualification and experience match with our requirements, and you share a commitment to Habitat’s values and vision, please forward your CV to email@example.com by April 26, 2022 within 4:30pm. Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply for this position.