Role Purpose: The Reporting consultant will work with program staff to develop high-quality and timely internal and external reports and communication material. S/he will Support in the initiatives to expand the portfolios, including contributions to proposal development and program desion.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES: • Support program team in program design and reporting, development of standardized information and reporting tools. • Manage information for regular situation analysis (security, political, media, from other agencies/actors), regarding humanitarian needs and data collection from program activities. • Maintain a donor reporting schedule and share with relevant staff on a timely basis. • Support the development of communication tools (for internal and external use), including maps, case studies, and infographics. • Develop high-
quality and timely internal and external reports and communication material. • Writing concept notes, proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, International relations and/or in a relevant field of study.
• At least 2-3 years of experience with a humanitarian organization.
• Experience writing concept notes, proposals and managing information related to large-scale emergency response and reporting to donors (ECHO UNHCR,OCHA ….. etc.)
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
• Ability to meaningfully contribute to decision making processes.
• Strong communication skills, ability to organize and coordinate processes across a number of departments.
• Flexible, able to cope with stressful situations.
• Ability to work with limited resources/supervision
• Competent in MS Excel, word processing, Power Point, and tools useful in program reporting such as mapping.
• Native English speaker is essential, and good Arabic language skills.
• Consistent adherence to humanitarian principles.
How to apply:
How to apply: Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter in English mentioning the subject as ‘’ Reporting Consultant ‘’ to email@example.com before the closing date of March 17, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.