Job Title: Regional Change & Deployment Manager & Business Transformation Trainer – UNGO Jobs
LOCATION: Flexible – can be based in any SCI office within the Middle East and Eastern Europe Region with frequent travel to country office locations
The Regional Change & Deployment Manager is a role sitting within the Change Deployment Team that has been created to deliver a number of high priority projects implementing new systems and business processes across Save the Children International (SCI)’s 55 country offices.
The Regional Change Manager has responsibility for managing the change & deployment activities for these priority projects across a number of countries in one region (in this case, Middle East And Eastern Europe (MEEE)). They are responsible for ensuring all key stakeholders in the Regional and Country offices understand the C&D methodology and its application, for facilitating and supporting the country offices with each project roll out and consolidation; ensuring active country/regional office engagement and ownership to achieve a successful implementation.
This role will have specific remit to manage to the end-to-end change management for the new global Project Management Methodology (PMM- the approach and tools Save the Children uses to manage its projects with children) across the Region in 2021 and preparation for the associated online Project Management System that will be implemented afterwards.
Key Areas of Accountability:
Change & Deployment guidance:
* Coach relevant country and regional office staff in the methodology for C&D
* Facilitate the development of a high-quality C&D country plan per project, which fully addresses the roll out and consolidation into business as usual
* Ensure a full understanding of business processes and systems to be implemented
Business Transformation Training:
* Design and develop high-quality engaging instructor led training material
* Work closely with the Project team to support the design and production of reference training materials (e-learning, manuals etc.) where required
* Where those training materials are produced by the project team ensure their user friendliness and ease of implementation
* Proactively verify whether all preconditions are in place for training (attendance, systems)
* Validate the training plan as proposed by the Global Change Manager
* Design training programs appropriate to the change project, audience and situation
* Deliver the training in an engaging and user friendly manner, ensuring all stakeholders receive the necessary training and highlighting any issues.
* Verify the full understanding of the trained staff, ensuring readiness for roll out and consolidation
* Monitor and record the quality of all training and scrutinise participant’s feedback to ensure learning is well received. Evaluate and revise training as required.
* Act as the reference point for ongoing training requirements and queries
* Closely interact with the other Business Transformation Trainers to ensure continuous learning and improvement
* Support the wider Change and Deployment team as and when required where capacity allows.
Ensuring effective and timely implementation:
* Verify the comprehensiveness of country plans for roll out and consolidation, and provide constructive feedback
* Proactively identify risks, ensure these are addressed and mitigated by the country, regional or centre office
* Facilitate the engagement of relevant country staff and stakeholders, encouraging a culture of taking responsibility for both resolving issues and celebrating successes
* Influence and oversee increased transparency on project progress, reporting independently on country status via the Programme Management Office
* Proactively interact with all necessary stakeholders who can support preparation, roll out and consolidation per country
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
* Educated to degree level / equivalent work experience
* An accredited training or adult learning qualification/equivalent experience
* Demonstrated experience and capability of leading, facilitating and influencing change and the delivery of major projects affecting business processes and systems in the field, in at least one of the following functions: Project Management Office, Finance, Awards, HR or Logistics.
* Proven ability to work in a large complex and highly networked matrix organisation and influence through ‘soft power’
* Previous experience of, and highly effective in, the guiding and coaching of others towards successful delivery
* Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
* Knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of training methods; ability to be innovative and flexible according to the situation to ensure effective delivery
* Excellent interpersonal skills, a proven ability to engage stakeholders
* Highly developed cultural awareness and the ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
* Knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project methodology
* A strong results orientation and proactive approach
* Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English
* Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Willingness and ability to travel within the region for circa 60%
* A commitment to Save the Children values
* Must speak Arabic
* Prior experience within an INGO
* Experience of the implementation of INGO Project Management processes and systems is highly desirable
* Certified in Project DPro
* A second language preferably in French or Spanish
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtoYS43NzIxMy4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20