Job Title: Project Officer – Protect Children PH
The Project Officer will work with the team in the implementation of a program on Online Sexual Exploitation of Children (OSEC). This project focuses on protecting children from online sexual exploitation through an effective child protection system. Specifically, the project seeks to increase awareness on and improve the quality of governance to respond to child protection and OSEC cases.
The post will be responsible for overseeing quality program implementation, particularly the outcome on improved service delivery for OSEC prevention and child protection through support of community-based mechanisms in OSEC hotspots. The position will be supervised by the Program Coordinator and will closely coordinate with the Child Protection Adviser.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 3 years’ experience in working in partnership with and providing support to civil society groups – NGOs, community-based organizations or people’s organizations, and/or government agencies
* Preferably with a degree in Community Development, Social Sciences or equivalent experience
* Strong experience in project management and working on OSEC an advantage
* Knowledgeable on the concepts of human rights, empowering civil society, local governance, children’s rights, child development and child protection
* Demonstrable experience in advocacy initiatives including dealing with various levels of stakeholders – from decision-makers to field level practitioners
* Has proven skills in training design and delivery, and facilitation
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Can work well in highly stressful situations
* Strong experience managing multiple tasks and ability to be proactive and demonstrate leadership
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to lead, build and work effectively in team situations
* A team player who is willing to work long hours towards the attainment of program objectives and deliverables
* Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic
* Has a basic understanding of Save the Children’s core principles, vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children’s theory of change in program implementation; abide by and implement Save the Children’s Eight Agency Policies including Child Safeguarding.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS43MzA1NS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20