Job Title: Project Coordinator-Catch up Club – UNGO Jobs
PROJECT COORDINATOR-Catch up Clubs
Save the Children International is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill the position of Project Coordinator Catch up Clubs. The Project Coordinator Catch up Clubs will be responsible for planning and tracking, coordination of internal and external stakeholders and carrying out administrative tasks associated with Save the Children Safe Back to School initiative. The Project Coordinator will manage tasks, inputs and processes associated with the design and execution of the CuC strategy in line with the Malawi country offices CSP. The post holder will be responsible for providing strategic management, leadership, technical guidance and representing the CuC project within SCI and to governmental and non-governmental stakeholders.
The role holder will report to the Senior Programs Manager and will receive constant direct support from the Senior Technical Education Advisor and the Basic Education Coordinator.
This position will be based in the Lilongwe office with frequent travels to Lilongwe Rural to support, collaborate and coordinate with the school level teams implementing the project.
In case of emergencies or humanitarian situation, the position holder will be required to support in response as assigned by the Country Office and will be required to work outside the normal profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social work or Social Sciences or any other social behaviour studies related disciplines with strong education knowledge and background
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in an INGO environment, including experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring and evaluating BE and/or community development program
- Excellent speaking, writing and facilitation skills in English
- Fluency or, ideally, experience working with technologies used for mass messaging, broadcast radio production and distribution/or other audio production and distribution.
- Experience in using project management methodologies, templates, tools and processes
- Strong remote facilitation skills; and fluency with various digital communications and design platforms
- Experience in both formal and non-formal education
- Experience managing child-focused development projects
- Experience designing BE projects and programs using results frameworks and/or logical framework
- Professional level of specialized knowledge to manage complex tasks, programs or projects
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, engage in effective and collaborative problem solving and decision making, and foster program innovations and adaptations
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate qualified professional staff with strong personal value systems
- Proven sound strategic thinking and planning skills, including ability to think creatively, analyses and be innovative, set priorities, manage work plans and evaluate progress.
Contract Duration: 2 Years
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS43MzIyNi4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20