Job Title: Project Assistant – UNGO Jobs
Save the Children International (SCI) in Sudan is seeking a Visual Communications and Content Officer; a visual designer and content creator who is driven, enthusiastic and creative and will maintain and increase our visibility, visual identity, and brand in Sudan. We are looking for those who have an eye that sees details, a mind that visualizes the big picture, and a talent that creates impact, with a proven background in communication. In close coordination with the Senior Communications and Campaigns Coordinator, he/she will be responsible for designing and developing print and digital products on an ongoing ad hoc basis, support in general communication, and campaigns content. This post will be based in Khartoum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, international relations, human rights, and/or related fields.
- 1 year of relevant experience working with non-government organizations.
- Good understanding of Child Potection and Child Right Governance issues in Sudan.
- Good understanding of the programme management cycle including financial and operational processes
- Ability to work under pressure, without compromising quality of work
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Arabic;
- Commitment to Save the Children values
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS44OTMwMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20