Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the mission of IRI and demonstrating the core values in their day-to-day operations.
Excellence- We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom- We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency- We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting the needs of the Payroll and Human Resources teams to allow for efficient and effective payroll processing. This individual will assist with the coordination and delivery of effective payroll services using UltiPro and JAMIS Prime software. This position will be responsible for data integrity between systems and provide necessary coordination between Finance and Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to IRI’s mission and operate with the below critical values and behaviors:
• Respect & Customer Service: Individual will bring a willingness to listen and engage others to provide customer service support around IRI’s payroll function.
• Excellence: Individual will be highly productive with a focus on excellence in a fast moving, deadline and detailed oriented environment.
• Teamwork: Individual will collaborative and demonstrate initiative and professionalism in their interactions. Individual must be an independent worker as well as operate well within a team.
• High School education or equivalent experience (3-5years)
• Relevant experience supporting a Payroll and Human Resources team
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
• Supports processing of semi-monthly payroll for all employees using in-house software (UltiPro) and (JAMIS Prime) including W4 and state tax information, direct deposit, benefits and retirement withholdings. Works closely with third party payroll vendor to ensure accurate recordkeeping, timely data entry and appropriate reconciliation of accounts;
• Provide payroll processing support and serves as the primary payroll backup;
• Reviews and audits timesheets. Resolves and reconciles discrepancies by working with employees and supervisors;
• Assists with the compilation of labor reporting in accounting and finance system (JAMIS);
• Assists with the completion of year-end reconciliation of payroll-related general ledger accounts;
• Assists with training new hires on timekeeping system;
• Coordinates with Human Resources regarding new hires, transfers, terminations, benefits deduction, employee changes and calculations of mandatory payments;
• Calculates and reviews processes related;
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and other projects as assigned.
How to apply:
Please submit both resume and cover letter to the company website: Payroll Specialist | Job Opportunities (ultipro.com)