Job Title: Missions Accountant
Duration : Indefinite
Start date : 10-Jan-2022
You will contribute to end hunger in the world by …
The Mission Accounting Manager is the reference person for all matters related to the accounting closure of the missions under his/her responsibility, ensuring the quality of the financial data at the analytical and systems level for his/her geographical area, and being the functional reference for the Accounting teams of his/her missions by being in charge of their accompaniment, training and support.
The main activities you will perform are the following:
- Ensure the correct accounting closure of the missions you supervise, including the annual closing of accounts.
- To have quality data in the systems that allow decision making, contributing to the development of tools and new solutions in the Finance systems.
- As a functional referent of the field teams, accompanying them, providing training, and supporting them in the daily follow-up.
Does this description fit you?
- Accounting. Expert in financial and cost accounting, mastery of recording and valuation rules and General Accounting Plan.
- Systems. Very proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Experience as an ERP user and manager, preferably UNIT4 Business World.
- Bilingual French. English desirable.
- Availability to travel to the missions to be followed up.
Our compensation package:
Joining a multicultural, professional and innovative organization and possibility to participate in high social impact projects.
- Indefinite contract
- Based in Madrid
- Remuneration 22,400 euros gross per year.
- Access to flexible compensation plans (health insurance, transportation, childcare and meal tickets).
- Professional career tailored to you where talent and motivation are recognized.
- Continuous training in both technical skills and soft skills.
- Work-life balance, with the option of flexible hours and the possibility of taking advantage of our telecommuting program (between 30% and 70% of working time according to the conditions reflected in our policy).
- 25 working days of vacation per year with the possibility of organizing them at your discretion and even taking half days.
Action Against Hunger is committed to preventing any kind of unwanted behavior at work, including sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial malpractice; we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment and to share our code of conduct and other related policies as only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are invited to apply the earliest possible as we are screening applications on a rolling basis.
Only the applications received through our website will be taken into consideration.