Job Title: Media Manager
Job Title: Media Manager
Location: Gaziantep ,Turkey
Length of Contract: 12 Months
ALAMEEN for Humanitarian Support is a non -governmental organization established by a group of volunteers in Syria during the crisis in 2012 and registered in the USA, Sweden, and turkey.
ALAMEEN is implementing projects through regional offices in Syria, Turkey, Lebanon, Yemen, Sudan, Iraq, Palestine, and Somalia.
Our work sectors are Health, Nutrition, Education, Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL), Protection, Shelter &Non-food items, Wash and Sanitation.
ALAMEEN also manages development projects, advocates to empower civil societies and local governance
About The Role:
ALAMEEN is seeking a Media Manager who will work closely with the Senior Director of Public Engagement and teams to promote ALAMEEN projects through multimedia platforms. Combining acquired digital, social, and media skills, this member will eventually innovate and deliver compelling content through innovative strategies that increase audience reach, engagement, and support.
· Develop and publish strategies for optimizing content, processing, access, and engagement. In collaboration with team, shapes and runs programming for digital media channels, including Instagram/IGTV, Facebook/FB Live, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
· S/He has a knack for finding a compelling voice, highlighting a powerful story, and inspiring audiences through engagement and conversion. Experience with creating actual video content for social media.
· Social Content & Management – Daily social media maintenance, coordination with team sets.
· Writing and Editing – Strong skills in writing, editing, research, fact-checking, and sourcing/accreditation.
· Partnerships and Collaboration – Proactively seeks opportunities to engage and collaborate with existing and additional organizational partners to tell stories across promotional and media opportunities
· Periodically provides social content ideas to executive spokespeople,
· Plan, organize, coordinate, supervise and evaluate complex program activities and diverse staff
· Apply principles and techniques to problems and issues
· Build coalitions among groups with differing needs and objectives
· Analyze and evaluate data and information, and make appropriate recommendations
· 3-4 years of professional communications or social media experience**
· Passionate about media trends, technologies, and how to engage audiences in a dynamic landscape.
· Multimedia fluency, including the intersection between acquired media, and social/multimedia, increases associations with becoming a supporter.
· Experience in project management
· Excellent knowledge in data management
· Must be fluent in English and Arabic
How to apply:
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
if you have any inquiries, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.