Below is the summary of the specific Roles:
· Ensure availability of data collection tools (Health Facility Registers in all service areas, Monthly summary Forms, client cards etc.) at all supported health facilities in collaboration with M&E and HMIS Managers
· Provide on-site mentoring to service providers during data collection to enhance proficiency in record keeping.
· Verify and retrieve monthly summary forms of routine data at supported health facilities for entry into the DHIS2.
· Ensure all supported health facilities service data are collected and entered into DHIS2 on or before 5th of every month.
· Ensure that all supported health facilities (where applicable) maintain Client Based Record Management (CBRM) confidentiality and practice using client unique identifier code, filing system etc.
· Conduct quarterly data quality assurance (DQA) in ALL facilities where routine data are being collected.
· Support the conduct of Research activities (Client Exit and Mystery client etc.)
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (statistics, public health, epidemiology, anthropology, development, demography, computer science).
• 2 years of relevant experience in data collection, monitoring and evaluation and supporting research activities.
• Experience in mentoring health care providers on data management and record keeping.
• Experience working with DHIS2.
• Experience with conduct of data quality assurance (DQA) and conduct of Research activities (Client Exit and Mystery client etc.)
• Experience in implementation of DHIS2 and mobile technology solutions for data management.
• Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
• A strong communicator with a proven ability to explain data related concepts to a non-technical audience in a way that they understand and appreciate.
• Language skills: Fluent English is essential.
• Ability to travel locally up to 40%.
How to apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resume with a cover letter as ONE PDF/Word document to the e-mail addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the position title and location as the subject of the e-mail.