Job Title: MANAGER, PROPOSAL RECRUITMENT
The Manager for Strategic Recruitment helps lead the essential function of specialized recruitment in the pursuit of USG funding for CARE. The Manager is situated within the Institutional Funding & Strategy team (IFS). With personnel and management sections often representing 25% or more of a proposal’s evaluation criteria, significant organizational investment in recruiting is critical. The Manager reports to the Director and collaborates with the Strategic Recruitment team to: 1) manage a portfolio of bid recruitments (live and in capture); 2) refine and streamline the proposal recruitment process; 3) build bid recruitment capacity within country offices; 4) partner with multiple teams and units across CARE globally.
The Manager brings substantial international recruitment expertise in order to meet proposal needs with outstanding customer service, efficiency, transparency and in compliance with CARE and donor requirements. The Manager collaborates proactively with bid managers, develops and maintains the staffing and recruitment sections of the proposal management systems, and contributes to ongoing analytics and reporting.
- Lead recruitment for competitive USG-funded proposals
- Pipeline Development
- Systems and Process Improvement
- Capacity Building
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent in years of experience
- 8+ years recruitment experience preferably with proposal recruitment experience on USG prime bids (high value and complexity)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience with compensation & benefits, staffing, training and development
- Extensive expertise in USAID rules and regulations regarding recruitment and personnel processes
- Demonstrated cross-cultural ability to partner successfully with Country Office colleagues and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan, successfully meet deadlines, and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Knowledge of employment law and employment conditions across multiple countries where CARE works
- Meticulous written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative and to follow through
- Team orientation and a collaborative, can-do spirit.
How to apply:
Apply through Organization Website: