Job Title: Latin America – ABA ROLI Program Associate
ROLI Latin America – ABA ROLI Program Associate
The ABA ROLI Latin America and Caribbean Division is seeking a full-time Program Associate to support the team in implementing rule of law programs across the region, namely in Mexico, Panama, Peru and Colombia. The Program Associate will primarily provide administrative and programmatic support including, but not limited to, conducting research for the development of new programs, copy editing reports, processing expenses, drafting contracts, and coordinating travel, special events, and meetings. This role would suit someone eager to play a role within an international development organization committed to advancing the rule of law. Relevant paid or voluntary experience would be a real asset, particularly in a grant-funded organization and/or in an administrative role with financial and budget-related components, and on programs with sub-grantees. The role involves substantial administrative responsibilities and mastering complex regulatory requirements quickly while effectively communicating with member leaders and staff.
Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of programs, projects and activities of the entity.
- Implements one or more programs and/or projects, including participating in program and project planning.
- Ensures implementation of programs and projects conform to ABA policies.
- Analyzes project/program performance throughout the process to measure progress against the project/program plan
- Serves as a point of contact for projects and communicates with member leaders and staff on project status.
- Accountable for successful execution of assigned projects.
- May provide advanced administrative support functions in support of projects and/or major work groups.
- Performs other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Possession of basic skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Previous experience working in an office environment.**Preferred Qualifications & Interests:**
Fluency in Spanish
Previous fundraising or grant experience.
Experience adhering to and preparing budgets, processing contracts and expense reports, or similar work
Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative and logistical tasks, follow procedures, and adhere to regulatory requirements
Familiarity with or experience working in the Latin American region
Familiarity with USG rules and regulation
How to apply:
Please apply directly on our website: https://us61e2.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/aba/Posting/View/2072