Job Title: Individual Giving and Communications Manager
ADD International is looking for an Individual Giving and Communications Manager to help us to think strategically about the development of all areas of our Individual Giving and Communications work. Our Trustees have recently committed to a clear path of transformation that commits to shifting resources and decision making to activists, our partners, offices and teams in the Global South. In this role you will ensure that the ways in which we raise funds from individuals and communicate about our work are aligned with that transformation and help us to resource our work in new ways as we move through a period of re-imagination and change.
You will grow unrestricted income from individuals recruiting both regular and one-off donors, manage all of our public appeals and develop new ideas for growth including exploring the potential for community fundraising. You will also build and grow ADD’s retention programme and manage our communications with existing supporters continuing to stem attrition and deepen engagement with our loyal supporter base.
You will be the strategic lead for all of ADD’s external communications work, and ensure that ADD’s brand is upheld, and the website, social media channels and all other communications activities are delivered to the highest possible standard. You will also ensure that all systems and processes pertaining to supporter care and database management are maintained to the highest possible standard.
Amongst other things, you will be required to have:
- Experience of growing and managing successful fundraising campaigns including digital fundraising campaigns and events, direct mail, telephone and/or door to door fundraising
- Experience of leading and managing communications activities including online content, social media, e-news and other external tools
- An understanding of transformation, shifting power and locally led approaches in the INGO sector and how communications and individual giving campaigns can be more inclusive and equitable
- Proven project management and planning skills as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience of a ‘test and learn’ approach to digital and DM campaigns as well as fundraising projects including knowledge of how to test segmentation and apply analytical techniques to developing acquisition channels
For full details of the role and what is required please visit our website (see ‘how to apply’ section)
How to apply:
Please visit our website for full details of the role and how to apply: https://add.org.uk/individual-giving-and-communications-manager