Job Title: HRIS System Administrator – Oracle – UNGO Jobs
As a member of the global IT team and reporting into the Global HRIS Team Lead, the post-holder will be one of a team of System Administrators who will develop deep understanding of end-to-end system functionality of a new global Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution, including Taleo. The post holder will work as part of a team providing level 3 support to end users and HR super users around Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo. He/she will also configure and validate system localizations for Save the Children Association within the applications, by gathering localisations.
Owner of the problem management process, ensuring reduction in recurring issue goals are achieved, the role holder will be the first point of contact for all technical queries relating to the systems interfacing with Oracle: ProSave (Procurement System), Agresso (Financial Management System), Data Ware House, LMS, PRIME and will be responsible for the initial diagnostic and triage to the appropriate business teams.
Batchelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent by experience)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Proficient in Oracle HCM Modules and concepts like Core HR, Absence Management, Oracle recruitment Cloud,Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts,HDL .
* Good Knowlededge of Oracle Taleo end to end Implementation and Integration between Taleo.
* Experience in SOAP and REST web services calls to Fusion and Taleo
* Experience in building and maintaing integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud (ICS)
* Good knowledge of creating Fusion BI reports and OTBI Reports
* Experience in using secured views across all BI reports to extract data based on the logged in user roles.
* Excellent experience using Oracle on Demand development tools such as SQL ,Complex Analytical Query writing skills ,Packages, Procedures, Functions and triggers.)
* Flexible and versatile to adapt new modules.
* Ability to learn new technologies and can implement.
* Strong customer/client service skills and ability to communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of the organisation, both internal and external
* Anticipate problems (and escalates when appropriate), demonstrates strong prioritization and organisation skills, is analytical, detailed, and takes actions to complete tasks accurately on time.
* Ability to work independently without direct supervision
* Ability to work in a geoghraphically dispered team
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4zODk5Mi4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20