Job Title: Fundraising and Sponsorships Coordinator – UNGO Jobs
As Fundraising & Sponsorships Coordinator you will be responsible for planning, organizing and implementing all local and digital fundraising events & campaigns, launching and managing our Sponsorship program, looking for new local & international partners, and communicating regularly with our donors and sponsors.
You will work closely and collaboratively with Intiwawa’s programs, sales, finance, and marketing teams throughout the year to maximize fundraising opportunities across all online platforms and local businesses. In this exciting position, you will contribute with your initiative and creativity on progressing our fundraising & sponsorship projects in order for Intiwawa to grow!
● Work in close partnership with the General Director to plan and execute innovative digital and local fundraising campaigns with measurable actions to advance it (calendar of strategic fundraising campaigns and email appeals to current and prospective individual donors and sponsors).
● Launch, manage and evaluate our sponsorship program : this includes finding new sponsors, communicating regularly with our sponsors as well as with our regular donors.
● Determine and meet a total fundraising goal which might include peer-to-peer, grassroots, crowdfunding, and other digital efforts as well as a local fundraising strategy.
● Provide accurate and insightful digital income analysis and reports to ensure fundraising and sponsorship program delivers on target.
● Work collaboratively with the Marketing & Communication team on creating, maintaining, evaluating, optimizing and producing creative assets to support fundraising-related content for web, email, and other digital platforms.
● Conduct post-campaign follow-up to influence future approach for major fundraisers.
● Identify new fundraising opportunities and optimal partnerships to expand Intiwawa’s fundraising opportunities.
● Help manage Intiwawa’s email donor lists database and calendar.
● Monitor and respond to online engagement and fundraising inquiries and requests.
● Participate regularly in meetings.
● Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and spoken.
● Previous experience in digital fundraising strategies and best practices.
● Comfortable learning donor management software.
● Strong project management skills.
● High level of initiative, leadership, interpersonal skills and confidence.
● Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
● Excellent cross-cultural communication.
● Minimum 6 months commitment.
● The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 25-30 hours per week)
● Work week is Monday to Friday. Some weekend and evening work will be required occasionally.
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
How to apply:
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com