Position Code: SY-IDL-Field.off-4-0092
Reports to: Field Project Coordinator
Location: Idlib City and Filed Sites
Contract Duration: 15 Months
About Kids Paradise Humanitarian Organization
KP is an impartial, independent, and non-profit NGO led by a coalition of humanitarian activists.
Through our projects, we strive to empower Syrians, especially children, whose lives and dreams have been shattered by war.
We meet people where they are and work to transform the lost dreams destroyed by war into a real and sustainable future.
To reclaim dreams and rebuild lives through empowering families, and encouraging youth innovation
Purpose of the position :
The field officer will be responsible for managing the project team in Syria, supervising and following up the implementation plan of the project activities in cooperation with the rest of the project staff, coordinating with official authorities and stakeholders, submitting periodic reports, and participating in solving any challenges facing the implementation of project activities.
1) Communicate with the official authorities in Idlib governorate at all stages of project implementation to provide the facilities and support required to ensure the implementation of project activities according to the plan
2) Follow up on the implementation plan of the project activities in cooperation with the rest of the project staff in Syria (programs – operations) and share periodic updates on the progress of activities with the project coordinator
3) Respond to inquiries from organizations and teams regarding project activities
4) Signing contracts for small grants and supervising the implementation plan of their projects
5) Preparing a file that includes a list of the lessons learned from the implementation of the project’s activities
6) Submit a weekly narrative report on the progress of the implementation of project activities and a weekly plan based on the monthly plan of the project coordinator
7) Submit weekly reports on the weekly meetings with official authorities and stakeholders to the project coordinator
8) Providing the required technical support to the project staff in Syria
9) Follow up on the implementation of the project closure activities and the sustainability plan, as well as raising the required documentation according to the project plan in coordination with the project coordinator
10) Any tasks assigned by the project coordinator
University degree preferred graduate with a bachelor in business management, or another related certificate.
At least one-year work experience in Liaison & Communication Field.
At least two years’ work experience in the humanitarian sector preferred
Fluency in written and oral Arabic, advanced proficiency in written and oral English
computer skills including Microsoft office.
Strong reporting skills.
Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
Child safeguarding policy
KP aims to create an organization that is safe for children but is also aware of the need to keep child protection concerns proportionate and to guard against over-zealous attitudes.
KP is committed to ensuring a child safeguarding and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Any employee, volunteer, intern, consultant, contractor or the supplier undertaking an activity on behalf of KP capacity building must sign the Child Safeguarding – Declaration of Acceptance Form and comply with the KP Child Safeguarding Policy which is a statement of KP s commitment to preventing abuse and protecting children with whom it comes into contact.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
KP expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
KP employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual, or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside KP.
How to apply:
If you are interested Check the careers page on our website
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.