Job Title: Digital Content Officer – UNGO Jobs
World Vision International
***Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
Please submit your CV in English.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Digital Content Officer, you will contribute to the achievement of effective and efficient financial management and resource development in the Regional Offices (ROs) and Reporting to the Manager of Global Centre Digital Properties, the digital media officer will be an integral part of the team telling World Vision’s story to diverse audiences. You will help create, publish and optimize content for social and web channels, leveraging best-practice content creation methods and mediums and SEO strategies to drive increased awareness of, trust in and engagement with World Vision’s programs.
- University degree in communications, public relations or digital marketing.
- Knowledge and/or experience about SEO best practices, both in terms of content and technical SEO.
- Digital media content creation experience.
- Proficient in the use of design tools such as Canva and Adobe Creative Suite to create eye-catching and impactful visual assets, including graphics and data visualizations.
- Experience with analytics, measurement and developing A/B tests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of audience segmentation/ how to target key audiences.
- The position requires availability and willingness to travel nationally or internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Preferably in addition, a second language such as Spanish, French or German.
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by 18 April 2022**.**
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.