Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
You will aim at securing funding for the opening of the Ukraine, Romania and Poland office. There will be a spike in proposal writing in the first months of the response as there is a need to secure funding for the months to come.
More precisely you will have to :
– Support the development of a fundraising strategy for the region in coordination with the Grants team, team leaders and other senior management staff.
– Support the country offices in securing funding to implement their programming strategy through donor engagement. This will be done with the support of the regional director and regional program coordinator.
– Lead on coordination of proposal writing .
– Be the focal point for proposal templates and guidance, coordinate proposal drafting with the team and review and validate proposals before submission to the donor.
– Support the country offices in understanding donors guidelines and compliance.
– You hold a Master’s degree in fundraising, public relations, communications, development, humanitarian aid or international relations.
– You are flexible and team-oriented able to handle intense work pressure, tight deadlines and ad hoc demands.
– You are familiar with donor guidelines and take pride in delivering consistent high quality work on time.
– You appreciate the importance of being service-minded in your support to the field, you are also persistent and firm in your commitment to strengthen quality, ensure compliance and manage risks.
– You are used to take initiative, operate with a high degree of independence and enjoy the respect from colleagues due to your integrity as well as the knowledge and hands-on experience that you will bring to the team.
– You have at least 4 years experience within the international humanitarian sector directly engaged with project management cycle and grants management (it will be preferable to have a field experience working for an INGO).
– You have experience in emergency crisis and active conflict zone
– You have good organisation skills, and have the ability to prioritize your tasks in the most efficient manner
– You speak and write fluently English (Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian or Polish is a plus)
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
– 3 to 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800EUR upon experience
– Per diem and cost of living allowance 462EUR
– Monthly regional allowance : 140 EUR/month
– Country allowance 150 EUR /month
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here