Job Title: A GRANTS COORDINATOR – BANGLADESH – UNGO Jobs
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs, your main objective will be to support with fundraising, communication to donors, participate to the fundraising strategy and manage the grants and awards of ACF Bangladesh including coordination with operations and technical departments in the compilation of donor requirements (including proposals and reports).
More specifically, your responsibilites will be to:
– Support the elaboration of donor contractual documents in relation with the Country Director and DCDs: proposals, reporting and any other documents.
– Ensure proper relationship with donors and support local fundraising
– Contribute to the development and roll out of the mission strategy in relation with the Country Director, Deputy Country Directors
– Management of of Grant’s Manager
– Proactively support ACFs commitments to gender equality, child protection and disability sensitivity
You hold a university degree in international relations, political science, social sciences, humanitarian and / or development studies, public administration, or other related field.
Experience requested :
– At least 3 years of experience in humanitarian and/or development fundraising from institutional donors (in a fundraising or related NGO role)
– At least 1 year of field-based experience in the same or similar positions required
– Technical background in WASH, Nutrition/health and/or FSL is a plus
– Experience in team management
– Good capacity of tracking a large national program, knowledge on gender aspects is a plus
– Good knowledge of common institutional donors guidelines and regulations (EU, DFID, USADI/OFDA, pooled funds and private foundations) and Action Against Hunger sectors of intervention
Skills requested :
– Excellent English writing and communication skills
– Knowledge in Project’s management
– Good team player with positive and supportive attitude
– Diplomacy, strong representation and negotiation skills
– Strategic thinker who demonstrate initiative and creativity.
– Proven ability to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly to pace complex dynamics
– Excellent intercultural, interpersonal, prioritizing skills
– A good sense of organization, rigorous and precise
– Tactful, professional and transparent
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
– 12 months duration contract.
– Remuneration package according to ACF policy, under French or Bangladesh law
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here