Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
As Deputy Regional Operation Director for the Ukraine response, you will contribute to the definition and strategic development of ACF missions in the geographic area for the regional Ukraine Response by supporting the design and implmentation of quality operations and contributes to coordination throughout the humanitarian emergency.
More specifically you will :
– Recruit and set up systems for the team under the DROD management.
– Ensure a clear regional partnership strategy and appropriate action planning
– Ensure that the regional response strategy is updated, in line with the changing emergency and ongoing needs across the region.
– Support fundraising for unmet response goal funding needs, including exploring non traditional donors for Romania and Poland.
– Ensure clear reporting, compliance and MEAL systems have been appropriately set up and implemented at all country levels.
You show 5-9 years of experience in the humanitarian fielde, with at least 2 years in a senior role at field level (Deputy Country Director or Country Director), which included significant representation, team management and emerency response. Experience with local partnerships is highly valued.
You must have strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally. You are capable of working under pressure. You know how to facilitate and support appropriate, creative solutions in the start up phases of a response.
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
Full time – Short term contract
Location: based in Paris 17th (Note: ACF office will move in October 2022 to 102 rue de Paris in Montreuil) with 50% of field deplacements (Ukraine, Poland and Romania)
– Salary from 47K to 59KEUR gross per year over 13 months depending on experience
– 19 days of RTT
– Health and welfare cover: 80% paid by ACF
– Transport: 50% of the fixed price between home and work is covered
– Meal allowance: EUR4.80 per day worked
– Teleworking: Open to all and from the metropolitan territory, our teleworking policy defines the activities of the position requiring an imperative time of presence at the headquarters of the association, and allows you to choose to exercise fully or partially the rest of this time in teleworking. To this end, a compulsory presence at the headquarters of 1 day per month has been defined for this position. Time at headquarters will also be dedicated to collective sharing: 3 days per month on average for meetings and collective events and 2 days of compulsory presence when a new employee joins the team.
– Special conditions and skills: Sitting for long periods, oral expression, work on a screen, phone exchanges
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here