Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection – Food Security and Livelihoods – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
Your main responsibility is to provide a technical support to ACF project staff on Bascic Needs and Cash Programmes planning, implementation and coordination.
More specifically you will be in charge of :
– Monitor the humanitarian situation on basic needs, and evolution on markets and financial services in the country of intervention
– Define basic needs and Cash program strategies
– Supervise basic needs and Cash programs
– Ensure active participation of ACF in national coordination and technical forums and develop functional partnerships with relevant partners and other stakeholders
– Supervise and manage the basic needs/cash/FSL team
You hold a master degree in Economics, Agriculture, Public Health, International Development or related fieldYou have at least 3 years experience in a similar position;You have experience in leadership and demonstrate excellent managerial and leadership skills;You are able to manage and optimize a project specifically in an emergency context.;Fluent English is mandatory, Polish or Ukrainian would be a plus.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
This position is conditional upon first ongoing field assessments. The position may be definitively confirmed depending on the results of the evaluations.
The place of performance of the contract is also to be confirmed (Poland / Romania /Ukrainia).
– 6 months fixed term contract under French legislation
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
– Child allowance: 1500EUR per year per child present in the country of origin (maximum 6000EUR/year)
– 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
– Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
– Medical coverage: 100% coverage of health contributions (social security + health insurance) and repatriation insurance
– Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
– Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
How to apply:
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here