Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resource coordinator, Abidjan
The HR coordinator will be accountable for the provision of effective HR services, working hand in hand with the Director Human Resources and Administration. He/She will support all aspects of office HR functions including recruitment, staff contracts and documentation, staff medical insurance, health and safety, HR administration etc… the Human Resources coordinator is accountable to support the HR and Administration Director for government relationships and the provision of effective HR services in both emergencies and development programming contexts.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree (BAC+4) in law or Human resource with Good knowledge of labour law, an additional diploma in management or equivalent.
- Ability to plan and organise a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities in both development and emergency contexts,
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies,
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of the organization,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French is required (Bilingual),
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate skills in leading a multi-disciplined team through a period of change,
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate qualified professional staff with strong personal value systems,
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff competent level skills in core IT applications
Contract length: 12 months renewable
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dnMuNjQ0MDUuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t