Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The World Food Programme (WFP) will be carrying out a final evaluation of the Enhancing Resilience and Acceleration of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the Eastern Caribbean program, which aimed to contribute to the development of a universal social protection system in Saint Lucia and Barbados.
SI is seeking an experienced Team Leader for a final evaluation of the WFP’s Enhancing Resilience and Acceleration of the SDGs in the Eastern Caribbean program. S/he will be responsible for the overall design, implementation, and dissemination of the evaluation. S/he will lead development of a rigorous evaluation design using the appropriate combination of quantitative and qualitative methodologies to answer the evaluation questions. S/he will be responsible for managing the evaluation team, serving as the evaluation’s main point of contact to the WFP and ensuring high quality of all project deliverables. This is a short-term assignment expected to start in early 2022.
- Liaise on a regular basis with WFP, SI HQ and other organizations involved in the evaluation.
- Design and conduct the evaluation.
- Supervise and lead the evaluation team.
- Direct the evaluation design and work plan development and oversee the data collection and data synthesis efforts.
- Ensure quality control and timely submission of all client deliverables.
- Draft, finalize and present the interim/final evaluation report to WFP.
- Provide key technical context on school feeding programs to the evaluation methods team.
- Minimum of a master’s degree, or equivalent, in economics, political science, statistics, sociology or a related field.
- Over 12 years of progressively responsible professional experience in evaluating humanitarian and/or development programs.
- Experience conducting evaluations with WFP, other UN Agencies, or multilateral organizations.
- At least 5 previous assignments as Team Leader.
- Prior experience evaluating social protection, capacity strengthening, and policy development projects.
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative data analysis and collection, including experience designing methodology and data collectioTean tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Stata or other similar statistical analysis software.
- Previous evaluation experience in the Eastern Caribbean strongly desired.
- Proven strong leadership and team-work skills and ability to deliver results within specified and often changing timeframes.
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
How to apply:
Please apply on our website: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=3944
from UNGO Jobs