Job Title: Associate Consultant
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll gain first-hand experience implementing program monitoring, management, and evaluation data systems that unlock transparency, accountability, and data-informed decision-making for organizations around the world.
You will be a key member of our consulting team – designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems centered on Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform. Associate Consultants play crucial roles across the full project cycle – from determining the initial needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
You’ll join as part of Vera’s 2022-23 Fellowship cohort, providing you with a support network to ensure accelerated growth, ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to research new technologies, support directors in the sales process, and build relationships with our clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 2+ years professional experience, especially in consulting, professional services, data management, monitoring and evaluation, and/or technology (most fellows have 1-10 years of work experience)
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to team’s success
- Ability to work remotely (from the office and/or clients at times)
- Able to demonstrate a high level of trust and self discipline
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- 1+ years experience working with Salesforce and the Force.com platform, or other cloud-based relational databases
- Salesforce Certifications
- Project management professional certifications
- Project management experience
- Advanced degree in relevant area
Onboarding & Training
The 2022-23 Fellowship will kick off in June with a comprehensive virtual onboarding and training program. Through a mix of dynamic sessions, technical trainings, and team-building activities, you will gain a holistic understanding of Vera’s work, meet with teammates around the globe, and work in groups to apply your learnings through an intensive case study exercise.
How to apply:
Please submit an online application form, attaching resume.