Job Title: Director, Sponsorship Experience
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Director for Sponsorship Experience, you will head up the strategic direction of the customer experience to the existing 2.6+ million World Vision sponsors globally and will be responsible for growing sponsor retention through providing an experience that inspires, empowers and delights our sponsors in order to return sponsorship fundraising income to growth (currently at $1bn annually).
You will provide global leadership to sponsor experience and related enablers across World Vision Partnership, bringing together stakeholders from 30 local fundraising offices and global teams across a range of areas to digitally transform, annually update and globally scale the experience that is proven to drive sponsor retention and loyalty.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong customer experience and relationship marketing background, sound proof of successful retention of existing customers at scale and a deep knowledge base of how World Vision sponsorship program works end-to-end, both from the field office and fundraising office perspective.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Customer Experience, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Fundraising or closely related field.
- 10-15 years in customer experience, marketing, fundraising or related role, including 5 years at a senior management level with demonstrable success in achieving growth.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience leading a sponsorship marketing, product, experience or retention related function within one of the largest World Vision fundraising offices, or experience leading a marketing/experience function focused on customer retention within a global, federated organisation.
- Proven success in leading customer experience or retention campaigns or activities in digital channels.
- Proven ability to lead consultants, agencies and external vendors to meet an overarching common goal.
Fluent and effective in written and verbal communication in English.
The position requires ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.
How to apply:
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by 12 DEC 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
For more information, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.