Job Title: Project Manager Pinoy Parent
The PROJECT MANAGER under the Business Development Unit (PINOY PARENT PROJECT) serves a key role in strengthening and growing innovative financing models and products for Save the Children Philippines. S/He leads in refining the design and delivery of a product (project), that will be launched through Save the Children, and will eventually be marketed through a spin-off child rights social enterprise.
The Project Manager ensures the successful launch and operational and financial success of The Pinoy Parent, an AI-powered and omni-platform approach for social behavior change of young parents to POSITIVE PARENTING.
S/He will have the exciting opportunity to launch a leading-edge parenting product, positioning this as an essential companion and guide for effective positive parenting not only in the Philippines, but also across the Asia Pacific Region.
S/He is part of the Business Development Team responsible for designing and implementing business development and fundraising initiatives to generate resources for children most impacted by inequality and discrimination.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management function with track record of leading successful teams;
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or marketing; having a background in early childhood learning and parenting is an advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills using evidence, with strong business acumen;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal and inclusive management skills with highly evolved negotiating skills;
- Innovative and open to ideas that may not align with her/his own; works well under stress and ambiguity;
- Solutions-oriented, confident in making vital decisions within his/her mandate;
- A general appreciation of the child rights and other issues concerning children;
- Credibility to lobby, influence and represent Save the Children among partners, donors and stakeholders.
Applicants are expected to send their updated resume and cover letter in one single document not later than 30 November 2021.
How to apply:
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS42OTc5NC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20