Job Title: Project Coordinator
Key areas of accountability and responsibilities:
- Set up the project work plan.
- Follow up the project team during the implementation of the work plan.
- Supervise and evaluate the project implementation during the project cycle, and evaluate the implementation progress.
- Improve the work mechanisms that help in measuring the project indicators to achieve the project’s goals efficiently and effectively.
- Provide capacity building for the project team, such as training, on job training.
- Supervise the assistance delivery and the distribution process.
- Document and report the lesson learn, and success stories in the technical reports.
- Provide the operations and the finance departments with all requested documents.
- Comply with finance and procurement policies and procedures.
- Keep track records of the project documents in the database.
- Coordinate with all the related stakeholders.
- Report the project progress and final technical report.
- Report the security situation in the targeted areas and setting up the necessary measures.
- Any other tasks assigned to him/ her by his/her direct supervisor.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- University degree in/ Agriculture engineering, Civil engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous work experience with INGO is an asset.
- Strong capacity building skills and experience.
- Good analytical skills including data analysis and good reporting/writing skills
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
Proficiency in computer software
How to apply:
Apply via the link: https://bit.ly/3o432pf