Job Title: Design, Coordination and Delivery Service Provider and Trainer- Women Networks (1) post
“TERMS OF REFERENCE”
Training Design, Coordination and Delivery Service Provider and Trainer – Women Networks
Form of Employment: Short-term consultancy contract
Position Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Reporting to: DRI Country Representative Myanmar or her/his assigned representative
Timeframe: December 2021- November 2022 with the possibility of extension and revision
Democracy Reporting International (DRI) is a non-partisan, independent, not-for-profit organisation registered in Berlin. Democracy Reporting International promotes political participation of citizens, accountability of state bodies and the development of democratic institutions world-wide.
Objective and Role
Together with a local partner organization or expert, DRI will conduct a series of trainings and networking events, connecting women leaders. The network of women will meet regularly to play a more visible role in dialogue efforts, bringing the gender perspective into conflict resolution efforts.
A Local Coordinator will hold regular communication with the network members and serve as “secretariat” to the network, identifying challenges and developing ideas for capacity building or other support.
· Contribute to the development of the training design for the Women Leaders
Academy project, including workshop materials.
· Act as a Local Coordinator for the network, support information sharing
mechanisms in a secure manner.
· Participate in the selection of the participants.
· Participate in the training events as a moderator and resource person for
· Participate in the MEL tasks of the project.
· University degree in social sciences, law, or relevant field;
· 5 years of relevant experience in delivering trainings in capacity-building in the areas of women empowerment, democratisation or similar
· Experience working with civil society organisations in Myanmar;
· Understanding of Myanmar’s legal framework;
· Demonstrated training experience and workshop facilitation skills;
· Ability to work in multi-cultural context and experience in providing advice to civil society organisations and training;
· Superior oral and written English;
How to apply:
DRI values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people from diverse backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply!
Deadline for applications is 8thDecember 2021 Shortlisted candidates may be contacted before the deadline.
Candidates should submit a CV to email@example.com with Training Design, Coordination and Delivery Service Provider and Trainer – Social Cohesion in the subject line.**