Job Title: Finance Officer
Position: Finance Officer
Location: Gaziantep ,Turkey
Length of Contract: 6 Months
• Ensure that accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained in systematic order, and in safe and secure conditions in the field office and sub-offices.
• Provide Line Manager HQ with complete, accurate and timely financial reports in the required formats, including institutional donor reports (where required), for all projects implemented in the field office.
• Maintain accurate and effective financial controls on all transactions incurred by the field office and sub-offices as part of project implementation and other related costs.
• Maintain effective control over cash-in-hand transactions, and ensure that cash-in-hand transactions reconcile with accounting records. Ensure that the field office and sub-office funds are properly managed.
• Assist and support the Finance Manager to ensure that field expenditure meets Al-Ameen and institutional donor requirements and remains within the remit of the approved plans and budgets.
• Assist and support the Finance Manager and Budget senior Officer in the preparation of budgets for project proposal and the preparation of annual field-office budgets.
• Ensure the effective and efficient working of budgetary, accounting, reporting and internal control systems for the field and sub-offices.
• Work as part of a team and liaise with the projects Managers, Programs Managers, and sub-offices teams and HQ’s Finance Department and other departments staff.
• Provide guidance to and develop the finance staff of the field office and sub-offices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
· University degree (Accounting – Business Administration – Banking and Finance – similar branches).
· At least 3 years experience in accounting work.
· Experience in accounting of non-profit organizations and accounting branches (not less than a year).
· Full knowledge of the objectives of the work assigned to him.
· Full knowledge of accounting work and accounting software.
· Knowledge of all policies and regulations of the organization’s work systems.
· Mastering work on accounting programs, basic Office programs and advanced Excel.
· Good English, Turkish is a preference.
· Be a collaborator and have the skill to coordinate with supporting departments and other projects.
· Working in non-profit organizations is a priority.
· Flexibility in difficult working conditions.
How to apply:
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.