Job Title: Budget & Finance Assistant
- Support projects on raising different types of Purchase Orders such as GES, DI, IPO, LOA-non grants,
- Draft the Memo, Direct Implementation justification & IPO justification, and draft pertaining Adjudication Reports.
- Support on raising travel request and other relevant administrative actions in the Global Management System (GSM) and follow up accordingly.
- Check and ensure the accuracy of submitted documents in line with the relevant procedures and system requirements.
- Ensure expenditures are appropriately charged to awards in line with the conditions in agreements with donors
- Ensure accurate recording of financial transactions, calculation and payment of allowances and other payments to non-staff, contractors and vendors.
- Ensure that the correct expenditure codes are utilized according to the implementation/activity.
- Support the funding allocations and awards in the Global Management System (GSM),
- Support in the preparation of expenditure batches.
- Review expenditures of various awards and ensure liquidation of encumbrances by following up with the finance and concerned technical officers.
- Support in the organisation, monitoring and clearing of day-to-day budget.
- Monitor and report work plan and award management including cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure that FACE reports are cleared before any award closure an donor reporting.
- As part of the compliance team ensure that IP assessment and assurance activities are conducted on all IPS and activities conducted through DI.
How to apply:
Interested applicants meeting the ‘Essential qualifications’ may apply using below email address: email@example.com
ONLY CANDIDATES UNDER SERIOUS CONSIDERATION WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW AND TEST.