Job Title: Country Director Mali
An exciting opening has arisen in our West Africa cluster. Tearfund is looking to recruit a Country Director for Mali.
Are you passionate about ending poverty in Mali and around the world?
Our ideal candidate will have substantial experience in:
- Strategic planning and thinking
- Leadership and people management
- Project and budget management
- Community development
- Disaster risk reduction
- Acquiring and managing institutional funding and building donor relations
- Working in accordance with corporate structures, policies and practices
- Building relationships with and influencing senior leaders of partner organisations, church denominations, donors and other key actors
In addition, we are seeking someone fluent and competent in written and spoken French and English with excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and coaching /mentoring skills in cross cultural settings.
Does your skill set match the above? Then we would love to hear from you!
Tearfund is a faith based organisation and applicants must share our statement of faith.
Please note: The position will be based in Bamako, Mali. Applicants must therefore possess a valid passport/visa stating the right to live and work in Mali. The annual gross salary for this role is 27,101,906 CFA and benefits package; there are no expatriate benefits offered with this position.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.